Heart of Leadership One-Day Intensive
During this one-day intensive program you will be introduced to four of Staub’s foundational leadership strategies and methodologies, some of our favorite selected through 35 years of experience. These tools help ensure strong communication, collaboration and solutions-based thinking. The principles covered are equally applicable at work, at home and in life. This program includes pre-work, one personal follow-up coaching session and two books: The Heart of Leadership and Courage in the Valley of Death. A next step would be a deeper dive through our 3-day Helping Individuals Lead Successfully (HILS) program, which features additional time- tested self-awareness and leadership practices.
As part of this program, you will:
- Be introduced to the Heart of Leadership framework, including 7 drivers of successful leadership
- Learn the importance of emotional intelligence (EQ) which research recognizes as a deciding factor for effective leadership
- Be introduced to 7 distinct Acts of Courage in order to capitalize on those already mastered and to cultivate the act(s) that are the least developed.
- Create a Personal Action Plan to foster continued growth and development. This plan can be shared with an accountability partner of your choice for follow-up and reinforcement.
The four foundational strategies you will be introduced to will serve to:
- Develop Insights into Self and Others. All participants will take the Online Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI) which identifies personal motivational drivers, and insight into others, as well as conflict management strategies
- Improve communication, provide focus, amplify listening and drive strategic results through the use of Intent-Behavior-Results (I-B-R).
- Accelerate the implementation of shared wisdom and creative ideas through Divide and Empower Methodology using effective small group facilitation and learning strategies
- Navigate Rapid Change Dynamics to move past resistance to the new, create innovation, and
produce effective results.
Location: Greensboro, NC (details upon registration)
Price: $900 (includes lunch, SDI test, books and training materials and one follow-up coaching session)
Thursday, November 15, 2018
Thursday, April 11, 2019
Thursday, November 14, 2019
For registration or more info: Contact Cary Root at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 336-510-4150