CREATING HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS AND ORGANIZATIONS:
Harnessing the Power of Courage, Collaboration and Effective Communication
with Robert “Dusty” Staub and Wayne Gerber
May 29 & May 30 (optional certification)
The Liaison Capitol Hill, an Affinia Hotel
415 New Jersey Avenue, NW,
Washington, DC, 20001
Would you like your team and your organization to achieve superior levels of collaboration, rapid learning transfer and performance?
Do you agree that coordinated, reciprocal and open communication is a vital component of high performing teams and organizations?
Would your team benefit from a proven, intuitive visual tool that allows you to…
- map your group’s degree of actual and desired cooperation
- use the results to promote important dialogue toward clear action steps
- easily track changes in team cohesiveness and effectiveness over time?
Staub Leadership International is pleased to introduce Visual Team Solutions (VTS) powered by Sociomapping, one of the most unique and promising team development tools we have encountered in 30 years of consulting. As the only U.S. certification authority for this process, we are eager to share the many possible ways you, your team, and your organization can take advantage of Visual Team Solutions. Click here for our intro video.
DAY ONE – 9 am – 3 pm
Didactic, experiential and small group interactive sessions with the Visual Team Solutions certification team.
- Obtain clear understanding of the unique and inspiring nature of Visual Team Solutions as a tool for creating high performance teams
- Learn at least two additional team enhancing tools which can be put to use immediately
- Learn how the use of Visual Team Solutions can be customized to meet the needs of particular teams and organizations. Examples from health care, government and military, manufacturing, and service industries will be provided.
Cost: (includes lunch)
|Early Bird (through May 15)||$75|
|May 16 – May 28||$100|
|At the door||$125|
DAY TWO – 9 am – 3 pm – (optional certification)
Provisional Certification in Visual Team Solutions powered by Sociomapping.
- Attendee will be certified to offer one Visual Team Solutions (VTS) process
- Includes additional two hours coaching with a VTS trainer, divided between pre-session prep and post-session review.
- Counts as first of two days toward full certification and eligibility for license to use VTS powered by Sociomapping.
Cost: (includes lunch)
$500 per person for Provisional Certification
$750 for organization for Provisional Certification (max 3 individuals)
($50 discount for individual; $100 discount for organization if paid by May 15)
Robert “Dusty” Staub has been helping leaders, teams and organizations create high performance work cultures and outcomes for the last thirty years. He is the author of three books, including The Heart of Leadership and Seven Acts of Courage. Dusty is an inspirational speaker who is able to draw from his ongoing experience serving diverse client systems.
Wayne Gerber brings both an evidence-based perspective as well as a human systems background to each organization he serves. Wayne is the co-author of Dynamic Focus which introduces five powerful steps toward creating greater significance and outcome in personal and professional domains. Wayne is a perceptive listener who is skilled at facilitating and revealing the critical factors necessary for client growth and development.
Venue: Liaison Capitol Hill. 415 New Jersey Avenue, NW. Washington, D.C.
Sponsored by: Staub Leadership International in cooperation with Harvard Business School Club of Washington, DC.
For more information contact: Cary Root at 336-510-4150 or firstname.lastname@example.org